377 West Onondaga Street #309
Syracuse, NY 13202
Est. P&I payment: $209.68/mo
Description for 377 West Onondaga Street #309, Syracuse, NY 13202
Remodeled co-op apartment with pleasant third floor location, southern exposure and view of Syracuse University. New kitchen features painted shaker cabinets, granite counters, and under cabinet lighting. Refinished hardwood flooring throughout, solid wood doors, and wide moldings maintain original charm. Updated full bath with subway tile and vintage fixtures leads to bedroom and large adjoining closet. Laundry hookups are present or use one of the common coin-operated units in the foyer. HOA fee includes heat, hot water, cooking gas, exterior maintenance, taxes, gated parking and trash removal. A wonderful, carefree lifestyle only a few blocks from Armory Square!
My Notes for MLS #S1071288
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Condo And Townhouse
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1927
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Cable TV Available,High Speed Internet
- Exterior Construction: Brick,Concrete Block
- Garage Description: No Garage
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line
- Parking Description: Open,Other - See Remarks
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan,Circuit Breakers - Some,Freestanding/Window AC
- Additional Rooms: 1st Floor Bedroom,Laundry-Common
- Attic Description: None
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 1
- Baths Total: 1
- Beds Total: 1
- Floor Description: Ceramic-Some,Hardwood-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Breakfast Bar,Granite Counter,Living/Dining Combo,Solid Surface Counter
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range Freestanding,Refrigerator
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 1
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 3
- Sq Ft Total: 667
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: AC Unit-Window,Hot Water,Steam
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HOA Fee: 440
- HOA Payment Description: Monthly
- School District Name: Syracuse
Street View Not Available
Directions to 377 West Onondaga Street #309, Syracuse, NY 13202
From SU and hospitals: Take Harrison to downtown Syracuse, cross over Salina and it becomes West Onondaga. The 377 building will be on the left between Adams and West Street.
The listing information for 377 West Onondaga Street #309, Syracuse, NY 13202 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Berkshire Hathaway CNY
Get Financing for 377 West Onondaga Street #309, Syracuse, NY 13202
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on CENTURY 21 Galloway Realty's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. CENTURY 21 Galloway Realty, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the CENTURY 21 Galloway Realty are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor CENTURY 21 Galloway Realty shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 12/17/2017 at 1:51pm